• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Blueprints?

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I wonder how many E38 owners have these blueprint-sized drawings, which are marvelous. Did they come with the boat?

attachment.php

Attachments

• E38 blueprint size.jpg
    E38 blueprint size.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 629
Last edited:

Rocinante33

Contributing Partner
I can't speak as an E38 owner, but I have them for my 1983 E33RH.

I'm guessing that, yes, they came with the boat

Glyn Judson

Blueprints

Christian, I have a full set of prints for the E31 that I bought from Bruce King years ago. I wonder if yours were acquired the same way? Glyn

markvone

Sustaining Member
Christian,
I have them for my E36RH and have seen them in several others. I also had a set for my E33RH. All these boats were built between 1981 - 84.
Mark

hodo

Member III
Blueprints

Christian, my 85 E38 came with the boat. I passed them off to Sean, to scan and put on our website.
Harold & Jessie, Mischief :devil: Maker

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Well, I photographed the hanging blueprint, just to have it on my phone.

I could post a thread, if they are legible enough to serve.

The photos would look like this:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1455.jpg
    IMG_1455.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 470

Joliba

1988 E38-200 Contributing Member
The 38-200 is completely different from the older 38s. Nonetheless, it's informative to see what they changed.

Pnelson

Member I
32-3 blueprints?

I would really like to have a set of blueprints for our 1985 32-3 if anyone has access to them or knows where to find them.

bgary

Advanced Beginner
Blogs Author
I would really like to have a set of blueprints for our 1985 32-3 if anyone has access to them or knows where to find them.

Me too! Would also love to have a set of line drawings.... (hey, a boy can dream)

Navman

Member III
blue prints

When we bought out 38 it came with the electrical &plumbing prints along with the standing rigging drawings and wire sizes and details. Also have the lifeline details and spec's. While going through the documents we found the original manufacturer checklist of completion for the entire boat and all of the minute details to include type of radio, type of binnacle, winches, running rigging etc. All of the standard production items were inspected and checked before it left the yard. Any extras requested by the buyer were also included, inspected and checked off. Also have ALL the manufacturers brochures for everything to include winches, traveler, water heater, radio, water pump, head etc. etc. Great detailed compilation. To add to this trove of information all of the P.O.'s also kept all of the brochures for any and all changed and or replaced items through the years. This detailed documentation is one of the reasons we bought this boat. It exemplified the care which was given through the years. Am now trying my best to keep up with documenting all of the change outs and modification I am making. It's a great thing.

Keep the round side down!