• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Looking for an E27 in Southern California

mikebrdtrvl

I am looking for an e27 in Southern California, in decent shape with tiller and (preferably) inboard diesel. I live in San Diego but I am comfortable bringing it down the coast as long as she is seaworthy.

I have previously owned an e26 and e25+ but have been without boat for a couple years do to starting my family (twin girls). They are now old enough to enjoy time on the water and I am constantly looking (criagslist, sailboatlistings, yachtworld, boats.com, etc.) but have yet to find the right one.

Any leads or resources greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Phil

E 29 perhaps

There is an E29 for sail in Dana point harbor. It's list on Yachtworld. It is tiller and a beautiful relatively new diesel. Just sayin. I just bought a E28 in Redondo Beach.

Attachments

• Ericson28testdrive.jpg
    Ericson28testdrive.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 86

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
There is an E29 for sail in Dana point harbor. It's list on Yachtworld. It is tiller and a beautiful relatively new diesel. Just sayin. I just bought a E28 in Redondo Beach.
I was curious and looked on Yachtworld but did not see any E29s in Dana Point. Do you have a link to it?

mikebrdtrvl

I didn't see it on there either. Thank you for the lead tho and let me know if you are able to track it down!