• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Olson 34 for sale, in SoCal

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
If you create an "album" on this site, you could populate it with pix of your boat to share with us.
I imagine that the background might have distant palm trees and sparkling sunlight on a gentle sea........:rolleyes:
(Over a half foot of new snow at our house today. Yikes.)

Here is a link to our album.
http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/album.php?u=28

Welcome to the Viking ranks!
You might notice an active forum member that keeps calling Olson's the "Swedish" Ericson's!
:egrin:

Ya Sure You Betcha

Loren

Grizz

Grizz
Albums?

Welcome to the site, which I'm certain you'll find will be a valuable resource. Loren's post reminded me that there are (2) albums within Shoe String's profile, each containing a variety of Olson 34 images (with commentary) added over the years. When remembered, they are opened and added to...when remembered.

I would have included the link to each, but I'm not as clever as Loren. :)

Enjoy your new mistress. Take care.

Grizz

Grizz
Not 'clever'...

Oh, this is just great. Thanks a lot Christian, now the list of 'not clever as...' has doubled. Fortunately, it's an exclusive group (so far), with you and Loren as 'Charter Members'. :)

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Oh, this is just great. Thanks a lot Christian, now the list of 'not clever as...' has doubled. Fortunately, it's an exclusive group (so far), with you and Loren as 'Charter Members'. :)

Well, to be honest... "clever" in some areas, and Not so Much in the other 98%... (speaking only for myself of course).

:rolleyes:

Loren

CTOlsen

Member III
Ericson Olson's

Welcome to the club! You'll find many happy Ericson owners here. We're all glad to share our experiences, just ask.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
posts moved

I moved the posts about listing and leaking to a new thread in the Maintenance Forum.
The information will be a easier to index and search that way.
Hope no one minds.

Loren