• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

ADVICE - Looking at a PSE 380

Solo

Solo
Hello All:

Great information from a terrific owners group! I'm new to the forum and have spent the past several days scouring the posts for all information related to the Ericson 38s and the PSE 380s. I've located a PSE 380 that looks very clean with a lot of pride of ownership showing through. I am arranging for a survey to be done in the upcoming few weeks and would like to ask the group for any specific advice on what to look for beyond what a good surveyor would do.

My purpose for the vessel is to circumnavigate in the next 2-3 years. Between now and then, the plan is to keep the boat in Marina Del Rey, shake it out, and fix/improve what needs to be done.

Regards,
Ed

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Welcome aboard.

For video progress reports on an '84 E38, see https://www.youtube.com/user/cdw000

Feel free to stop by and see my boat in MDR (click user name to send private message).

Ryan Levinson is off deepwater sailing on his 38, and has posts here as well as his sponsor sites.

(Use Google for Ericson yacht topic searches, rather than the little forum search engine.)