• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Wanting To Buy A E25 c/b with trailer

KurtIP31

Moving from lurker to owner with your help.

I have the repair skills and I am more than willing to do work to bring her back to very good condition. Or maybe you just don't have the time to get out on her like you used to. Or she is the "slip queen" who needs to get out more. That's OK, no judging here, merely the offer to move her to a good home.:)

My limitation is she needs to be without hull damage and structural issues. Ideally, she needs to be complete in the main components (mast, boom, motor,etc.) for me to make a reasonable offer - but lets talk. Two must haves are: a trailer and the registration. I need to be able to get her home legally and PA requires a registration.

I can do east of the Mississippi (mostly), but I am in NE PA as my starting point.

Thank you.

Also for those who are selling, a reminder to check that your sailboat listing and craig's list responses are not in your spam folder. Several emails and zero replies this past week make me wonder.