• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1989 Ericson 38-200 FOR SALE in Connecticut

oceandreams89

Member II
Hello everyone. After 14 years of ownership, we have decided to place our 1989 Ericson 38-200 - "Ocean Dreams", for sale, as we have recently purchased a new sailboat. I have placed her on sailboat listings for anyone who is interested in seeing her specs: http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/57555 She has been a great boat that we have just loved sailing from Mystic CT all these years. Since our family has grown, we purchased a larger boat with more space to grow into as the kids get bigger. We purchased a Sabre 425 so hopefully will not be sacrificing the great sailing characteristics we have grown so accustomed to. Please email or call with any questions, and for additional pictures. Thanks to anyone interested.

DSC_0028.jpg

Last edited:

oceandreams89

Member II
I will be listing with a broker shortly since I have not had any serious interest. If anyone knows of someone looking for a nice 38-200, please let them know. Thanks to all....

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Real Nice Ericson.
We are always kind of looking for a Last Boat, but the East Coast is just too darned far away.

Loren

old salt joseph

old salt joseph
Greg. This has nothing to do with the 'e38 can't seem to get message off to you via Pvt. msg. Justcomputer clutz. Welcome to Elliott bay Marina. Went by your boat on Sunday and today no luck at K 66. I'm off sun. Tues. and wed. At the boat overnite on sat. Sun. Mon.tues and wed. Come by anytime. Joe