• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

looking for a good home for my 1977 E31C with many updates

damoncraig

I am unfortunately looking for a new owner for my 77 31 Cruising. I have had it for the last 6 years and have maintained and updated it religiously. The boat is in great shape and I am hoping to find someone who will appreciate it. Will be launched for the season in Stamford CT in the next few weeks. Slip fee has been paid for the summer at Stamford Landing Marina. If anyone is interested I would love to tel you all about Tai Pan.

Thanks!

Glyn Judson

Re: Looking for a good home for my 1977 E31C

Dear friend, Welcome to the Ericson group. Can you tell us a bit more about Tai Pan? From time to time I get folks contacting me who are looking for an E31 and I'd be happy to pass this and more information on to them. I maintain an Owners' List of E31's and try as best as I can to stay up to date with them and their owners. I must admit that your boat is new to me as to location and name. Can you tell me what her previous name was and her hull number and I'll change my list to reflect that. I'm the farthest thing from a broker you can imagine, I don't get paid to do this, I just want to get E31 folks of like mind together. Thanks in advance, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey CA