• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 32 Sails + Spinnakers

ragamuffin

Member II
I have several Ericson 32 sails with bags I would like to sell.

2 Mains

150 UK Sail Genoa Roller furling in very good condition with a blue padded luff

attachment.php

racing sails all with tape not hanks.

155 North Sails Kevlar #1 clean in good condition
150 light air #1 good condition clean
#2 good Condition

3 Spinnakers all with turtle bags
1 CRS
1 - 1 1/2 oz
1 - 3/4 oz.

If interested let me know and I will send some pics. Make me an offer.

Thanks

Attachments

• e32 genoa.jpg
    e32 genoa.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 392

tenders

Innocent Bystander
I had forgotten about this post...when you put it up initially my rig was disassembled into hundreds of pieces for repainting and a substantial deck repair under the mast step, and I wasn't sure it was ever going to get back together again. Well, it did!

What's the story with the 155% North Genoa? Does it have a sun cover or did the PO take it down after every race?

ragamuffin

Member II
I had forgotten about this post...when you put it up initially my rig was disassembled into hundreds of pieces for repainting and a substantial deck repair under the mast step, and I wasn't sure it was ever going to get back together again. Well, it did!

What's the story with the 155% North Genoa? Does it have a sun cover or did the PO take it down after every race?

Hi ya, well the story is that all the sails where strictly for racing and removed after every race. No sun cover on any except the 150 cruising sail with the blue luff pad.

The 155 kevlar one interesting and it is in good condition and looks to be custom. I also have a light air 155 as well. here are some photos of the kevlar. If your interested let me know.

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/s...OxERSrrCAEM?v=grid&ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy

Wolfemusic

Bettina
I am interested in one of the spinnakers. Can you pm me the details. Thanks.

3 Spinnakers all with turtle bags
1 CRS
1 - 1 1/2 oz
1 - 3/4 oz.

If interested let me know and I will send some pics. Make me an offer.

Thanks
[/QUOTE]

Bolo

Contributing Partner
To small

I still have them. Which one are you interested in. The Genny with blue luff is $475

Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. Had some family health issues that came up unexpectedly. We have an E32-3 and it appears that your gen is cut for a mark 2 boat so I don't think it'll fit.