• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Site Member parting out a '75 E- 32 with tons of new equipment and sails

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Sadfully I am parting with my ericson 32 due to the purchase of a bigger boat and unable to make the proper repairs to fix her, she needs a new strut,and standing rigging, and the boat is valued higher in parting out than what I could ever get for her in this kind of market,I have tons of new hardware on board such as new full batten mainsail still in bag never flown by Hyde sails,new 135% Genoa,stack pack boom cover system,New interior cushions along with very well taken care of exterior cushions, brand-new force 10 gimbaled stove four burner with regulator and two aluminum propane tanks,rebuilt atomic 4 freshwater ran engine with new 55amp alternator,does no longer have fresh water cooling system but has not been ran in salt water due to the issue with the strut which was found shortly after installation of the engine,New 20 gallon plastic fuel tank with sending unit, new gauge panel for engine wired by yours truly, and tons of other miscellaneous odds and ends on the boat. Willing to entertain offers, everything is for sail, I would be happy to know that someone can fill in those last missing pieces on their boat to fulfill their cruising dreams as I once had for mine

The site name he uses is: Shadowfax27.
You should email him directly at:
spike10292001@gmail.com

Loren

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 67
  • image-3.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image.png
    image.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

El_Marinero

Desparate need for stanchion bases

Hello,

I need two stanchion bases...or more depending how many you'd like to part with. That's pretty much it for now. :)

Thank you,

Allan
954-654-9028

Guy Stevens

Garhauer can make you new ones

Call Garhauer Marine, tell them Guy sent you and that you need new stantion bases. Measure the angle on the ones that you need, and they will make them up for you.

Easy as all that, and you get new ones!
Yeah!
Guy
:)

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Shadowfax,

You can add up to five pictures per post. I suggest shots of the gear individually, with suggested price. You can do it all in this thread, by adding new replies.

This will certainly be of interest to many, especially sails or other Ericson-specific gear.

Good luck with new boat.

GregB

Member II
Genoa and cusions

We may be interested in the genoa and or the cushions. W have an 87 e32-3 so I am not sure about dimensions etc. Do you have measurements for the genny and the cushions?

Thanks!

Greg