• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Marina del Rey pumpout service

lonokai

Member III
Has anyone in Marina del Rey used a mobile pump service? I found one called Popeye's

With my E27's engine needing impeller replacement (I'm working on it monday)....I want to have someone come over one time only and pump out my holding tank and clean the bilge of the stinky water (read my post about hat experience), since there's several gallons still remaining in the deeeeeeep sump.

Eric

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Why not fix the impeller, then motor over to the brand-new free pumpout stations at Chase Park.

The high-powered pumpout hose will also reach your bilge.

lonokai

Member III
I was not aware of the availability of free pumps....I'm "in-between" slips, still in the PO's slip and waiting to move into another Marina (formerly Tahiti).

Will I need anything? Or do they have those "suction type" 'thingies" (forgive me), that go over the pump out on the deck?

Glyn Judson

MDR Pump out.

Eric, Make sure you have the proper deck plate key for the fitting cap but other than that, everything you'll need is provided. Go for it, Glyn

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
You might bring a garden hose, to flush the holding tank between pumpouts. There's a hose bib but not usually a hose there.