• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Thanks Ericson owners/lovers

lonokai

Member III
I have belonged to many forums, but I have never experienced or witnessed the outpouring of assistance and camaraderie as I have since joining Ey.o within the past several weeks.

I already feel like I know many of you....and I feel like my knowledge of my boat is increasing with each passing day. You all give me confidence and strength to handle some of the things I thought were unbearably difficult, if not impossible.

Thank you so much!

Eric

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
Yup, that's what we're all about! And we have all benefited in the past and continue to do so. I check this site for new posts on a daily basis, still learning after ten years with our Ericson and a previous fifteen with other boats.
Frank

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Get your checkbook out Eric....lol

Like Mr Metzger said, welcome.

This forum helps make owning an Ericson special.

Rick

Last edited:

Kevin

The wealth of information within this forum was a huge factor in choosing my boat. I know I will need a lot of help, and most of the answers are already here before I have even asked the questions!

This reminds me that it is time for me to donate ;)

alcodiesel

Bill McLean
Eric- I concur! (perfect name for an Ericson owner).

I was on this forum before I bought my old grandma getting advice on surveying her. It was great finding Christian Wms. here. I was geeking over his round trip to Hawaii video just a few days before discovering this forum.

This forum was a factor in deciding to purchase an Ericson. I do not feel alone with this old and loved (by the whole family)boat.

She has an Atomic 4. Another forum that is great for living with that engine: http://www.moyermarine.com/forums/index.php

Last edited: