Great prices on ST winches and Lewmar hatches

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
Just a heads up that Minney's in Newport Beach just got in a bunch of brand new Lewmar hatches and is selling them at great prices. Also, they still have some new Lewmar 30ST and 40ST winches available for around 50% off.

http://minneys.blogspot.com/

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Darn...........

Thanks much for the link.
I enlarged that list until it was mostly readable.... too bad there's not a size 70 hatch on it!

Loren

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
Man, I hope they are willing to ship!
They usually are willing. I don't see why they wouldn't be in this case. A quick phone call will clear that up.

I'm looking for a Lewmar 30 Ocean hatch. Though they have a 30 listed, it is a flange base model whereas I need a flat base. Also, according to the Lewmar site, the low profile hatches (or at least the one I was looking at) are supposed to be more suitable for powerboat installations; not quite sure why that is. Anyway, I recommend using the Lewmar part number to do a bit of research to make sure the hatch is suitable before pulling the trigger.

The deal on those ST winches is killer! I bought a pair of 30ST's from Minney's at the end of last summer. Really sweet!

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
What size are the Ocean hatches on a 32-3? I am nowhere near the boat right now, but wow, if these are the right size it is a great opportunity
I can't help you with the size on a 32-3, but in addition to the size make sure you determine whether you need a flat or a flange base. They are not interchangeable and buying the wrong type would require modifying the opening.

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
I contacted them today. The Ocean 60 they have is Low Profile. The ones our Ericson needs is Ocean 60 High Profile flat. Bummer!