• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Raft up?

Navman

Member III
raft up

Hey Hanktoo! Did I meet you last year at Green Point Landing on Worton creek? You have the 38 with a blue hull, correct? I think you pulled up to the gas dock. My wife and I were in our 38 two slips away and I had a brief conversation with you and your wife. Same person? I know there are a couple of E boats in Rock Hall and Annapolis as well. We are all close enough that it shouldn't be to hard to get a "gathering" together. How about you E owners in Annapolis? I know there is a 35 and a couple of 27's at least. You game?

Navman

Member III
raft up

Hanktoo,
My boat is currently in the Green Point mooring field. Current name on the transom is "Autonomy" soon to be changed to "The Optimist II " Grey dodger. Bimini gets installed next week so she will be at the dock..Hope to see you out there! Good luck getting splashed.

EKP

Member II
Ericson in Little Creek

I'm definitely interested in doing a raft up in the Chesapeake. I keep my E29 at Little Creek Marina, I come up to sail on the weekends if anyone wants to put something together. Hopefully going to get out on the water this Sunday.