• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1970 Ericson 27 Boat and/or Parts for sale.

Unsettled1

Member I
I am unable to complete my project. The boat is in great shape. I still need to replace the compression post and main salon wall/bulkhead. The boat is very close to being done and for someone that does this and has time, could be ready to sail fast. The boat can be sailed now. The sails are in great shape, Main has large Ericson Logo on it. Atomic 4 engine runs like a top. I have all new interior cushions completed in August (Sunbrella). Mast in good shape and boom in good shape just needs a few replacement screws and fittings. The boat is located in Conroe TX on Lake Conroe. They have a lift, I have no trailer. The boat needs exterior paint from top to bottom.
I will sell the entire boat or part it out and salvage. There is $1750 dollars in lead in the keel at the current pricing.
Again, the boat is in good shape and I will sell for $2500. Otherwise I will sell off parts. If interested message me here.

SAILSHIGH

Member III
Interested in parts

I am very interested in parts from the boat. Let me know if you decide to part out.

Thank You,

Jeff Jones

Parting Out

I am unable to complete my project. The boat is in great shape. I still need to replace the compression post and main salon wall/bulkhead. The boat is very close to being done and for someone that does this and has time, could be ready to sail fast. The boat can be sailed now. The sails are in great shape, Main has large Ericson Logo on it. Atomic 4 engine runs like a top. I have all new interior cushions completed in August (Sunbrella). Mast in good shape and boom in good shape just needs a few replacement screws and fittings. The boat is located in Conroe TX on Lake Conroe. They have a lift, I have no trailer. The boat needs exterior paint from top to bottom.
I will sell the entire boat or part it out and salvage. There is $1750 dollars in lead in the keel at the current pricing.
Again, the boat is in good shape and I will sell for $2500. Otherwise I will sell off parts. If interested message me here.

If you decide to part it out, I'm looking for a good main sail. Let me know 301-775-2642

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
The thread starter has not checked in here since 12-15. Suggest you click on his screen name and use the option of a direct message.

Loren

KLSorenson

Also seeking parts

New buyer of an Ericson 27, looking for the front bumper piece directly under the bow pulpit.
If you are still looking to sell parts, please call 414 - 595 - 4932, Katherine