• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Taking care of the boat

supersailor

Contributing Partner
Here's what everyone needs. Their very own dock with 15 hp outboard to take care of the side of the hull not at the dock. The 5 or so crewmembers also would help!
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1000879.JPG
    P1000879.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 226

kari

Member III
Please! I don't suppose turning the boat around could be a viable option . . . Again . . . What I could do with some peoples budgets . . . .

kari

Member III
Anybody with a boat like that gets no benefit of the doubt . . . .I say with a grin . .

supersailor

Contributing Partner
I think I might have just topped the outboard powered dock. All you guys out there are washing your boats entirely wrong. It's no wonder everyone's boats are spotty and unkempt. May I present Kaora's (Ex. Mandalay) filtered exterior water filtering system for keeping spots of the Navy Blue hull. She's 125 feet long with just shy of 8,000sf of sail and 100,000lbs of ballast. The owner's wife is the helmsman so watch out guys. Loren and Kathy were with us to see the washing rig. The two crewmen washing the hull were really cute and it took Kathy only a few seconds to engage one in conversation.

I tried to entice them to come over to Terra Nova as she still needs lots of washing but I guess I'm not cute enough!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1000378.jpg
    P1000378.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 42
  • P1000379.JPG
    P1000379.JPG
    244 KB · Views: 45