• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Used sails from 1989 E-38

u079721

Contributing Partner
I just took delivery of a new UK main, and now I am wondering what to do with the old sails. I have a North 130 RF genny with 10 years service, and a North main with 15 years, full battens. I was going to donate them unless someone might be interested. Or is there something else clever to do with them?

If interested drop me a line at stevec at Dow dot com.

escapade

Inactive Member
used sails

Try selling them on E-Bay. Good section on sailing gear. Reaches a large number of prospective buyers. (Not many E-38, or Ericson's for that matter in the Great Lakes area as compared to the coasts) Good luck.
Bud E34 "Escapade"

oceandreams89

Member II
Goodmorning Steve,

Let me know if you still have the sails for sale. I am looking for a smaller headsail for my 1989 E38-200, and yours would seem to fit the bill. I currently fly a 150 which can get a little "sporty" when the breeze really picks up. I think the 130 that you have is the way to go. I would not require the mainsail. Let me know how much you would like for the genoa, and if possible send along a description of the general condition. You can reach me via e-mail at oceandreams89@aol.com

Thanks, and enjoy your new set of sails.

Todd
s/v Ocean Dreams
Mystic, CT

:egrin: