• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 30 owners manual

Knottooeasy

unknown.gif
<input name="bloglist[331]" tabIndex="1" title="Select this item for inline moderation" id="entry_imod_checkbox_331" style="margin: -2px;" type="checkbox" value="331"> Ericson 30 owners manual
moderated.gif
<!-- edit -->
progress.gif

<!-- message --> Hello Ericson sailors, my honey and I just purchased a 1984 30+. We have been accumulating all the downloads we can find on our boat. Does anyone have or know where we could find the entire owner's manual? Would be willing to purchase. Seems it may have gone the way of the dodo bird. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Knot too easy!​

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Hello Ericson sailors, my honey and I just purchased a 1984 30+. We have been accumulating all the downloads we can find on our boat. Does anyone have or know where we could find the entire owner's manual? Would be willing to purchase. Seems it may have gone the way of the dodo bird. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is a lot of similarity between all of the 80s vintage King designed Ericsons. You might want to download one of the manuals from this site and get a lot of the general info.

woolamaloo

Member III
I wish I would have thought of this sooner...

There is a lot of similarity between all of the 80s vintage King designed Ericsons. You might want to download one of the manuals from this site and get a lot of the general info.

I've bemoaned (quietly to myself) the lack of a 30+ Owner's Manual on the site. After Tom's comment, I downloaded the 1984 E32 Manual. I've just spent the last two hours listening to the NL Wildcard game and reading the 32 manual while sitting in the salon of my 30+. I've learned about a dozen things that I've been wondering about for years. The two boats are very similar.

Jim
Woolamaloo
1985 E30+ Hull #685

Knottooeasy

1984 Ericson 30

What a great tip Tom, thank you very much, looks like Jim found that the 1984 32 will answer a lot of questions. We can't thank you enough.

Happy sailing, Doug

Knottooeasy

1984 Ericson 30

I've bemoaned (quietly to myself) the lack of a 30+ Owner's Manual on the site. After Tom's comment, I downloaded the 1984 E32 Manual. I've just spent the last two hours listening to the NL Wildcard game and reading the 32 manual while sitting in the salon of my 30+. I've learned about a dozen things that I've been wondering about for years. The two boats are very similar.

Jim
Woolamaloo
1985 E30+ Hull #685

Jim, awesome, awesome ,awesome.Thank you for finding out about the 1984 32 similarities (with Tom's help) and sending me the short cut! Can't wait to start reading it.

Happy sailing, hope your team won, Doug