• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1986 Ericson 32 for sale

No Regrets

No Regrets is Hull # ERY326671586 in very good to excellent condition inside and out. Universal diesel 25, 900 hrs runs perfect. New radar, GPS, VHF, and wind instruments over the last five years.Sails are lightly used and 12 years old. New roller furler in 2013. Rudder requires void/delamination repair. Located in Niantic CT. $30,000. Call 860-420-6676 Thank you

warmbeer

Interested

Hi there. I am interested in your boat. Just lost bid for 1986 32 Ericson here on long island. How would you explain her handling capabilities? I inspected her on the dry, not had chance for sea trial. Her ports had been leaking and teak was staining and even rotten around port edges inside. Otherwise a really nice looking boat. Hence my interest in yours. Can you post photos or e-mail them to me? Thanks, Mike

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hi there. I am interested in your boat. Just lost bid for 1986 32 Ericson here on long island. How would you explain her handling capabilities? I inspected her on the dry, not had chance for sea trial. Her ports had been leaking and teak was staining and even rotten around port edges inside. Otherwise a really nice looking boat. Hence my interest in yours. Can you post photos or e-mail them to me? Thanks, Mike

Regarding "handling" you might look of Christian's blog on this site and read about his solo trip to Hawaii and return in his E-32. I have done a delivery out the Straits of Juan DeFuca and down the Washington coast to Astoria on one -- very comfortable in the ocean.

Loren

No Regrets

32 ericson No Regrets for sale

I will have pics soon, can you call me at 860-420-6676 and i can get your email to send the pictures. Thanks, Darren

Last edited by a moderator: