• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Cargo Shifting

Rocinante33

Contributing Partner
I am offering free, to a good home, a radar and chart plotter. You pay the shipping. BUT, before you get too exicited, this is very old equipment, especially in today's electronics terms. The manuals have 1990 publication dates. The system was probably state of the art in its day, but that day was likely early 1990s. It was in working order when I disassembled it, although I make no such claims following shipment. It consists of:

Raytheon (not Raymarine) R10X raster scan radar which includes the system display, a monochrome CRT style display. Slightly bulky by today's standards.
Also the radome, minus a mounting bracket.
Raychart 600 chart plotter which is companion to the "X" series radar.
A cable which had to be cut near the upper end so as to pull it back down the mast. This cable seems to have a "box" midway which may be a transformer or signal booster. Because of this, I'm not sure how easy it would be to replace it.

The display can toggle back and forth from radar to chart plotter. Cannot overlay.

It DOES NOT include a GPS which will need to be wired into the system for it to work (NMEA 0183).
It only includes one or two C Map cards which will be needed for your area.
If interested, please post a response here in this thread, then private message me.:egrin: