• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E-35-2 Serial Number (New Owner)

bradh

Member II
I am about to become an E-35 mkII owner (pending a successful survey). The boat is a 1972 model. To register it, I need to apply for a HIN (hull ID number) from DNR as the boat does not have one because of it's age. To do this, DNR asks for a picture of the hull serial number. Any idea where Ericson placed the "serial" number?

Thanks - And looking forward to be a part of this community.

Brad

bradh

Member II
Yes- Thanks all for the help. This boat is right at the edge of the window where the number is on the Transom. Found it on the Tiller Fitting and I am applying for transom # from DNR.

After a successful survey (the previous owner of 20 years took imaculate care of the boat), I am the proud owner of hull #229.

Thanks all!

Brad

Leander

Member II
Sister ship

Yes- Thanks all for the help. This boat is right at the edge of the window where the number is on the Transom. Found it on the Tiller Fitting and I am applying for transom # from DNR.

After a successful survey (the previous owner of 20 years took imaculate care of the boat), I am the proud owner of hull #229.

Thanks all!

Brad

Hi Brad,

I am in San Diego with hull #228 if you ever want to compare notes. These are great boats, in my opinion.

Leander

bradh

Member II
That's fantastic. This community is incredibly impressive. I saw you have several blog posting and I am reading through those. Definitely would like to exchange notes as I get more familiar with the boat.

Thanks,

Brad

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author