• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 35 mk 3 wanted

gabosifat

Member III
Hi,

I'm looking for an Ericson 35 mark 3 on the west coast, preferably in the Pacific Northwest. I would like the deep keel version.

Anybody wanting to sell or knows anyone thinking of selling, please give me a call.

Many thanks,
Steve Gabbott
Vancouver Canada

jim kizziar

Member I
1986 ERICSON 35 Mark III for sale

Are you still looking for an Ericson 35 Mark III?

I am the owner of "Alibi II", a 1986 Mark III with a deep keel. She is in excellent condition, freshwater boat for the past 9 years, and sadly now for sale. A quick summary: 2 year old custom full batten main and 135% R/F genoa (Harken furler), rigid vang, Harken ball bearing traveler, line control genoa car system, backstay adjuster, whisker pole stored on mast track, dodger and bimini, canvas covers for handrails, hatches and companionway, updated VHF radio, Link 2000 battery monitor/mangement, stereo (cd,with 6 capacity changer, am/fm and cassette), Bose cabin speakers and cockpit speakers, CruiseAir 16,000 BTU reverse cycle heat and a/c, ac/dc refrigeration, Ericson blue/gray cushions in excellent condition, and varnished interior.

She is new to the sale market this week.

If you would like to discuss in more detail, please email me or call 210-410-2650. I want her to have a good home.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
You're a year late! ;) You could have had O Barquinho!

//sse

Attachments

• ob_fall_2002.jpg
    ob_fall_2002.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 316