• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1989 Ericson 28' Sloop Wing Keel for sale

dpddj

Member I
I can't believe I am saying this - TOO MANY BOATS! I bought this in 2007, has been under cover since fall 2012. The following are some of the things done to it since I bought it: Spring 2011, hull soda blasted and all new bottom paint, four new Lewmar side ports, new sail cover, compass refurbished, cabin sole replaced, converted forward water tank so toilet flushes with fresh water, pedestal/helm cover, shaft log, exhaust hose.
Great solid boat - have had it in 40 knot winds and it did fine. I just took the cover off and am starting to clean it - it's dirty outside but in very solid condition. Universal diesel engine M2-12, with low hours.
It is listed FOR SALE at $13,500 in current condition. As it gets cleaner, the price goes up until it reaches $15,000 so if you want to use some elbow grease you can save some $$$.
There are other similar boats listed at more than this. I am pricing it to move quickly. Located in Maine
Email me for pics dave at fifthquarter dot pro

bobmat

I'm getting a quote on shipping the 28 to CA!!

HI Dave,

Hope you haven't sold the E28.
I'm getting a quote on shipping it to Northern CA (Marina Bay, Richmond)
Bob Matreci
rjm5678@msn.com
former E25+ owner for 34 yrs on SF Bay