• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

2015 NW Rendezvous under way

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I just received a phone call from Viking Bob, who arrived today and is in his slip.
He sez that slips are marked as reserved for our group. Good thing since another boating group has a lot of boats there for a separate event.

See you all tomorrow evening and Saturday (and Sunday).

I did tell the marina to bill me for the $100. cover for the deck so we can be out of the 90 degree sunshine tomorrow afternoon.
We will bring some spare chairs and small tables and I hope that you all do as well.

Marina cam:
http://www.siteground315.com/~longship/index_big.html

Loren

Last edited:

k7kit

Wish I were there folks!

Wish I were joining you folks this year. But alas, I have not found a boat yet :-( Been searching for a 25 CB with no luck at finding the 'perfect' boat for us yet.

Hopefully next year ... of course if my reputation precedes me I will have to anchor out at the far end of the bay.

Have a GREAT weekend!
Les and Linda
Florence OR

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Final (?) Report

I finally got some photos d/l from our camera.
The pot luck came off very well with a LOT of food from everyone. The marina bbq on their floating patio dock was a great help, and that bbq helped create a large platter of ribs provided by one of the group.
It was great to have Sean and Meeta with us for the afternoon, and the assortment of gift handouts were well received by the gang.

The new Blue T shirts were a sell out (Thanks Harold and Jessie!).

I will attach some photos, and I hope that others can post up some additional ones.

The weather was rather warm, and due to afternoon winds the marina would not put their sun/rain cover. But then we did not have to pay for one either!
:)

Lots and lots of 34's and 38's this year plus a 32 and a 29.

The adjacent downtown shopping and dining area of Poulsbo proved to be a wonderful area to stroll and dine and .... just be a tourist.
:egrin:

Cheers,
Loren

ps: the Apple Pie liquor was worth waiting a couple of years for!!

Attachments

• 2015 EY Rendez pot luck.jpg
    2015 EY Rendez pot luck.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 62
  • EY Poulsbo party barge.jpg
    EY Poulsbo party barge.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 2015 Poulsbo-viking hats.jpg
    2015 Poulsbo-viking hats.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Poulsbo E38 IslandTime.jpg
    Poulsbo E38 IslandTime.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Poulsbo Mischief Maker.jpg
    Poulsbo Mischief Maker.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 58

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
A few more photos

Additional Pictures....

Attachments

• Poulsbo many Ericsons.jpg
    Poulsbo many Ericsons.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Ericsons @ Poulsbo.jpg
    Ericsons @ Poulsbo.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

dnover

"Looking for more chocolate"

I just received a phone call from Viking Bob, who arrived today and is in his slip.
He sez that slips are marked as reserved for our group. Good thing since another boating group has a lot of boats there for a separate event.

See you all tomorrow evening and Saturday (and Sunday).

I did tell the marina to bill me for the $100. cover for the deck so we can be out of the 90 degree sunshine tomorrow afternoon.
We will bring some spare chairs and small tables and I hope that you all do as well.

Marina cam:
http://www.siteground315.com/~longship/index_big.html

Loren

Loren,
My name is Debbie Nover. My fiance and I, Bob, came down to your rendezvous to check things out. We are very interested in purchasing an Ericson 38. We met a wonderful couple there and they were nice enough to have us come aboard and check out there beautiful boat and have a drink. I unfortunately forgot there names and would like to reconnect with them. She works at Theo chocolate and they live in the Tacoma are. They informed us that there may be a couple wanting to sell there Ericson. We also had more questions regarding there specific boat as well.

Thank you for the help
Debbie
email dnover08@gmail.com
phone 239-560-0391:egrin: