• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Head aches.

hodo

Member III
I guess I need to replace my head. The one in the boat. Seems to be a crack at one of the bolt holes that joins the sections together. Doing hoses too. This seems to be a good time, hot in the boat, have a trip planned in 2 weeks. Any suggestions on manual heads?
Thanks, Harold:devil:

ignacio

Member III
Blogs Author
I'm using the standard Raritan PHII head (manual). I installed it 4 years ago and seems to be holding up fine. I also recently changed all the hoses and put on a few coats of paint on all the surfaces where the holding tank is secured. It has made an appreciable change in air quality. While I was at it, I also installed a manual Whale diaphragm holding tank pump for offshore use.

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Raritan

Too bad you're on the left coast. I've got a perfectly good PHII I'd love to move along. I'm in the midst of rebuilding it so I can switch it with its twin on my boat. I also need to do the hose replacement routine.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Head Games !(song lyrics...)

We are on our second Raritan PH2 manual head in 20 years of ownership. (I only replaced it last time because I was too lazy to rebuild the old head and the rebuild kit is spendy enough to make me consider a new one.)

Loren

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Just replaced our entire waste system a couple years ago. New holding tank, new hoses and new Raritan PHII head:rolleyes:.

"Going out of my head.......day and night........

Last edited: