• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Anodes

rootsey333

Member II
Hi
I am anti-fouling the hull soon With 10 litres of International Micron 66, I have an E38-200 and would like to have all the necessary anodes on hand to replace before it comes out, I purchased the Yacht six months ago and cannot find any info for this replacement. I will be paying $100 a day on the slip and really need to have them available without any delay. I think I only need the propeller shaft and cap and the one that attaches to the propeller shaft strut, I have found on-board the shaft anode and I think another one which is an anode to cap the propeller but I have no idea what anode fits to the propeller shaft strut.
Any info would be greatly appreciated,
Bruce

mkollerjr

Member III
Blogs Author
Just replaced mine last year. Two on the prop shaft, and two on the strut (one on each side)...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG4814.jpg
    IMAG4814.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 205

rootsey333

Member II
Strut Anodes

Thanks mkollerjr
The strut anodes look like standard rudder anodes with one allen head screw through the middle, do I need a part number to order them, they appear to be about 3 inches in diameter.
Thanks again
Bruce
Beautiful looking hull!!!

Just replaced mine last year. Two on the prop shaft, and two on the strut (one on each side)...

attachment.php

HerbertFriedman

Member III
the anode situation looks very much like my E34. the shaft anodes are of course dictated by the shaft diameter, one inch on my boat. The two plates on the strut are 2" diameter on my boat but your strut could be larger.

mkollerjr

Member III
Blogs Author
Unfortunately I don't have much more information on them. The yard had them on hand and installed them just before the boat was splashed. All together, I think it was about $40 installed.

Mark