• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Parting out and E25CB

ggabe

Hello Everyone,
I am parting out an E25CB. The centerboard case leaks and the deck and cockpit are all soft. I don't have the
time or energy to make the necessary repairs. Let me know if there is anything you need before I give it
to the salvage people. The boat is in SW Florida. Thank you, GG

Last edited:

The knotty Lady

E-25 Parts

Do you have a centerboard? What condition is it in. Also looking for the hatch cover for above the doors, doors if they are in good condition, as to fitting tightly together. Bulkhead. metal bow sprit. Thanks. Anna

Swanie

Blogs Author
I would like to purchase your portlights. Are you able to remove them and ship them to me? I would pay you for your efforts.

seizethebay

Member I
access covers

what year is your boat? any chance you have round access hatches? I have 2 stern ones that I want to replace. I have a 1985 28.5. Thanks Lynne
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2267.jpg
    IMG_2267.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 251

El_Marinero

Desparate need for stanchion bases

Hello,

Do you have two stanchion bases that I would be able to purchase? I need two in order to finish off the empty stanchion bases for the lines.

Please call me
954-654-9028
Allan

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
The person that started this thread has not checked in since last May.
I would advise clicking on his name, and choosing to contact him by direct email or private message.

Loren