• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E 38 v-berth cushions, sheets, mattress pad

Henfling

I am selling v-berth cushions in excellent condition along with the seat insert. Also a set of fitted sheets and a fitted mattress pad. My boat is a 1996 Ericson 38-200 and I have been using a custom mattress for the v-berth.
items are located in Annapolis, Md. I am asking $175 for everything. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 38

Henfling

Are they the same configuration as an 85 E38?
Harold :devil:
I will measure them and post their dimensions. I'm guessing they are the same if you have the drop down seat and the indent in the mattress where the seat fits when it is raised. Thanks for inquiring.

Henfling

Are these still availabe???? Thanks ,Sam

Yes they are still for sale. I realize that they only fit the ericson 38-200 where the head is located on starboard towards the back. I think these were boats made by Pacific Seacraft after 1990. If this is appropriate for your boat then I can send dimensions.
Unfortunately I have difficulty with this website so be patient.
also it will be close to impossible to ship these items so hopefully you are near Annapolis, Md if you decide to get them.
im not trying to discourage you, just trying to be forthcoming.
thanks for inquiring.

Henfling

V berth cushions

What are the dimentions of the cushions?\thanks
Rick

rick-thanks for the inquiry. These v berth pads fit an Ericson 38-200 these models have the head in the rear on the starboard side. I think this applies to boats made by Pacific Seacraft using the Ericson mold. I have written pictures with dimensions and will be happy to email them to you as an attachment. I can't seem to figure out how to use this Ericson website to upload stuff, even though I did it once. If you will reply with an email I will respond with dimensions.
thanks.
don Henfling