• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 32 wanted

contrarian

Looking for an Ericson 32-200 but would also consider 32-3. Prefer one located in the Southeast but not a deal breaker if you know of one that has been loved and maintained. Would be willing to travel up to a point and might even consider a Great lakes boat depending on what shipping cost would be but I am also leary of putting one on a trailer and hauling it half way across the country. Any Thoughts?

Dan Callen

Contributing Member III
Ericson 32-3 #753 for sale

Looking for an Ericson 32-200 but would also consider 32-3. Prefer one located in the Southeast but not a deal breaker if you know of one that has been loved and maintained. Would be willing to travel up to a point and might even consider a Great lakes boat depending on what shipping cost would be but I am also leary of putting one on a trailer and hauling it half way across the country. Any Thoughts?

I have an Ericson 32-3 that will be coming up for sale soon. I think this boat is one of a kind as I bought the boat new and it has always been in fresh water...no rust or corrosion. The boat is in very good condition and has been very well maintained. I think you will like the 32-3 better than the 32-220 due to better ventilation and more spacious interior. The boat is located on Watts Bar Lake which is about 50 miles southwest of Knoxville, Tennessee.
Boat is presently on the hard getting a new barrier coat and paint. If you are interested I can send you some pictures and a list of equipment. It is
a 1989 model #753. Only reason it is for sale is because of health and age. Phone is 423-238-7375 - email is andiamocallen@gmail.com
Dan Callen Ericson32-3 $36,000