• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New E27 Owner

ilnadi

Member I
We just purchased 1978 E27 Knot A Clew currently located in Maryland. It will soon be moving to Tom's River, NJ. I just wanted to say Hi!

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Welcome aboard. It's hard to find a question about an Ericson that this forum can't answer.

I still miss Barnegat Bay after many years everywhere else.

Wet Willy

Welcome. You’ll find the E-27 is the perfect boat for Toms River and Barnegat Bay. My E-27 is located in Forked River (about 10 miles south of Toms River). I’m sure you have plenty of help, but I’d be glad to lend a hand, if ever needed.

ilnadi

Member I
thanks all for the welcome.

@kari, it was strange. I found the grop and asked to join. since I was granted, the page has disappeared.
Welcome aboard! Check out the Ericson 27 facebook page also . . .

@willy, how is Forked River? I am new to the area and picked Tom's River because it was the most reasonable drive (~1.5hrs) to a cheaper marina. Any insight would be great.
Welcome. You’ll find the E-27 is the perfect boat for Toms River and Barnegat Bay. My E-27 is located in Forked River (about 10 miles south of Toms River). I’m sure you have plenty of help, but I’d be glad to lend a hand, if ever needed.

Last edited:

kari

Member III
Just double checked on facebook group . . . they're still there! Jeff Asbury wouldn't let that disappear . . .