• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Catalina Anyone?

Gregoryulrich

Member III
I plan on sailing to the Isthmus April 24-26 with a friend and his 6 year old kid. If any other Ericson owners are there at this time feel free to stop by Patriot. I'm usually on the west side of the fairway on the first row of moorings behind the sand line. Hope to see you there!

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Maybe.

Sounds like a good idea. Late April in my past experiences is a beautiful time to go. Prior to this now four year California drought, April at Catalina was always green and if you got there at just the right time the wildflowers were beautiful. If I do make it over there I will make sure to let you know. Attaching a shot of yours truly on one of those green April Catalina visits. :egrin:

Attachments

• Catalina in April.jpg
    Catalina in April.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 76

Gregoryulrich

Member III
Change of plans. We're changing our dates to the first weekend in May which is the 1st through the 3rd. My buddy's wife has several friends coming into town that weekend and he wants to be scarce.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Change of plans. We're changing our dates to the first weekend in May which is the 1st through the 3rd. My buddy's wife has several friends coming into town that weekend and he wants to be scarce.

Again, that may be possible for me as well. I think I remember you being at Isthmus Cove last Memorial Day weekend Greg. Didn't I stop by with my Pal Eddie and his dog Splash. I think you had the mooring closest to the Dinghy Dock. I was over on the East side very close to Glyn's mooring, Dawn Treader.