• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

-stainless steel fabracator wanted in LA AREA

admirals barge

Member III
hi all

I am looking for a reasonably priced stainless fabricator in the LA area to build a new bow roller forestay plate. is there one in the area that you can recommend ???

thanks
greg

erikwfab

Member II
Metal Fabricator in LB

Greg,
I use Biltmore Metal Fabricators for my commercial marine work, they do primarily big commercial jobs but the owner Bruce is a boat guy (power).
he has some done small boat fabrication work for me on my 36C.
1368 W 11th st
Long Beach CA 90813
corner of 11th and Harbor just south of Anaheim, no sign.

windjunkee

Member III
Garhauer is in San Bernardino or close to that. We've had them fabricate some parts for us. Its a drive, but for a custom stainless traveller, it was well worth it.

Jim McCone
Voice of Reason, E-32 Hull #134
Redondo Beach, CA

MMLOGAN

Member III
Thumbs down for Industrial Metal Supply, Sun Valley

Just a word of warning. I took in a piece from our pedestal to have it replicated in stainless. When I got the new piece back they did not return my original. I could tell that the new piece was not cut to the same spec as the original. They were easy to work with but did not do a good job of scanning my original. In the end I got the original back and they corrected the large holes that I could not fix myself. I would not use them again for something like this. Pics of the cut and then the same piece polished.
20150227_142313.jpg20150303_161243.jpg