• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E27 Tiller Fork

robmccar

I picked up an E27 last fall - Love the Boat! However, the tiller fork is broken. The past owner bolted stainless straps on each side for support. It functions, but doesn't look all that great.

Does anyone know who I can contact. Or if anyone has completed a wheel conversion, I'll be glad to purchase your old tiller fork.

Oh, specs on boat:

E27
Standard Rig

Thanks for your help!

Rob

:esad:

aaron

any luck?

Did you ever find anything that worked? I have also been looking for one of these for my ericson 27,

I picked up an E27 last fall - Love the Boat! However, the tiller fork is broken. The past owner bolted stainless straps on each side for support. It functions, but doesn't look all that great.

Does anyone know who I can contact. Or if anyone has completed a wheel conversion, I'll be glad to purchase your old tiller fork.

Oh, specs on boat:

E27
Standard Rig

Thanks for your help!

Rob

:esad:

aaron

Do you have the measurements. There was a spare tiller forkon GettinAir E29 that I might part with.

Hey Randy,
so the rudder head is 1 5/16 wide.
the whole for the bolt is 2" back from the front of the head.
it is just 1/4 " up from the base (see picture), most tiller forks I have seen are to wide to accommodate this.

Attachments

• 20140322_182528.jpg
    20140322_182528.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 20140322_182532.jpg
    20140322_182532.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 40

Randy Rutledge

Sustaining Member
Aaron,

My tiller fork is about 2" wide sounds like it is larger than you need. You could have two side plates made from 1/2" plate and bolt them to the sides of the tiller and let that bridging the end of the tiller. Many boats use this method.