• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Fund Raising Time is Here

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
You may notice a small message at the top of the Forums requesting voluntary site operating funds for another year.
Making a contribution is easy via PayPal, and there are also instructions for sending a check.

This site is funded by a lot of small donations from many of its users for over a decade.
There is no commercial advertising and no pop-up ad stuff.

Please join with me and throw some dollars into the kettle to pay for the hosting and storage costs that Sean has to pay out-of-pocket.

Thanks very much,

Loren
:egrin:

ps: site contribution link added:
http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/content.php?137-Donation-Policy

Last edited:

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
If Rick & Al can afford a fraction, I'll be in for a fraction also. Please don't tell the admiral; the $50k would scare her.

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
No ads.
Hosts own photos.
No dead links.
No anarchy.
No 30,000-post know-it-alls.
Useful to experts.
Welcoming to novices.

Supported solely by user contribution.

D & DM Cahill

Member II
Fund Raising

Hi Sean. The check is in the mail. Thanks for all you do for us Ericson and Olson owners. The webpage has been a great help to me as I have updated some of Amazing Grace's systems. Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Dave and Donna-Marie.

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
Another PayPal contribution done! :egrin: I wish I could do more, but I guess every bit helps!
Thanks, Sean, for keeping this site going! Also thanks to all those who contribute their expertise and experience--we have all learned so much to help keep our lovely boats sailing for many years to come!

Frank Langer
"Morning Mist"
1984 E30+

Nanaimo, BC, Canada

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Thank you!

And another Paypal contribution done!

This site and its users have saved me much time, frustration, and likely dollars over the years.

Wet Willy

thx, Sean Another contribution on its way via PayPal.

Happy New Year from the Jersey Shore to you and all Ericson owners/sailors/crew.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Thank You - Everyone

Well, tomorrow is Monday, Jan 05th. The holidays are over, the decorations have been put away for another year - and EY.o's fundraising has come to a close for this year. The hosting bill has been paid, the URL updated and other items taken care of.

Thank you to everyone who participated - large and small. I really appreciate your willingness to help support the site, and am happy that you've found it useful in the ownership of your Ericson hull. I've grown quite fond of the owners in this group - and have been lucky enough to meet several of you at different times. It it through you that I get to keep one foot in the boating world, if vicariously at that - thank you so much.

As an aside, I wanted to note that if I've seemed a little air-headed in the last year or two, you can chalk it up to a new job, a long commute and other daily stresses, etc. We all have new challenges to face - and I, like many of you, are facing them now at this point in my life (aka - elderly parents, etc). I am hopeful that things will smooth out somewhat in 2015, and look forward to hearing from all of you as well.

Best Wishes to you all - and from our family to yours - wish you a healthy, happy new year!

//sse

JPT

Sean,

Thank you for running such an amazing website! Here's a belated contribution.

Jon