• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 34 for sale

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
It does indeed look nice. Cannot recall seeing it at a prior NW Rendezvous -- do you recall?

Cheers,
Loren in PDX

D & DM Cahill

Member II
E34 for sale

Hi Loren. I don't recall seeing it at a rendezvous but I thought I would walk the docks and see if I can get a boat name. Will let you know if I find it. Thanks. Dave

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Hi Loren. I don't recall seeing it at a rendezvous but I thought I would walk the docks and see if I can get a boat name. Will let you know if I find it. Thanks. Dave

Donna-Marie - Tell Dave the name is all over the sales blurb & the pix: Mandalay.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :0

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hi All. I noticed a listing for a nice 1988 Ericson 34 for $47,000 on our local Craigslist. I thought I would let others who may be looking for an E34 know about it. It looks to be very well equipped and very clean. Full information about the boat can be obtained at: http://ericson34bellingham.blogspot.com/ . Thanks. Dave

I thought that I might send an email to the seller, but his site does not seem to have a "contact" place to click on. I must be missing something....
:confused:

Loren

supersailor

Contributing Partner
E-34

Loren,

Only thing I can tell you is they belong to the Corinthian Yacht Club in Bellingham. You might make contact through the Yacht Club.

Bob Morrison

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Loren,

Only thing I can tell you is they belong to the Corinthian Yacht Club in Bellingham. You might make contact through the Yacht Club.

Bob Morrison

Thanks Bob, and I finally figured out that I could email Jim (owner) thru his CL ad.
Did that, and he responded tonight.
He even has some people looking at it already. Popular boat that E-34 !
:egrin:

Loren