• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Need help finding T track

Keeper

I need to replace the T track on my 1989 E32-200 and am having difficulty finding the correct length. My boat got into a little crunch this past August where the starboard side T track that runs along the rub rail for spinnakers etc got crunched. The yard I'm working with has searched a number of places to find a replacement track but apparently the track on my boat measures 12'6" and they can only get a hold of a 12' track from Shaffer Marine. Also, the Shaffer T track has twice as many stops as does the original track and it looks quite out of place if it were installed. Does anyone know any salvage yards (east coast or west) that might have what I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance

Peter Milholland
S/V Avelinda
Casco Bay, ME

Guy Stevens

Actually I know they can do it

I know they can do it, they have for me on occasion. The issue is if they will, and if they can get it anodized.

Guy
:)

Keeper

Fantastic - thanks Rick & Guy for the advice I will ask for Mark when I call. Anyone else out there know of a place to get T track?

Cheers, Peter
S/V Avelinda
Casco Bay, ME

Guy Stevens

Get two

The shipping is going to be more than the track.

Get two so they match and reset the whole project clock!

:)