• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

2015 Rendezvous

Date & Place Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2015 Rendezvous Flyer?

Thinking about only 10 boats signed up so far.... yet I walk past a lot of Ericson's in Squalicum Harbor (Bellingham). I would be willing to pop a flyer for the rendezvous on some boats. Perhaps invite locals for a beer and trip discussion.....heck I had started to try and get a local group of Ericson owners together a while back with poor followup.

Do we want to make a flyer up? Are there any from previous events etc with some Ericson art work....?

Fred

Special K

Member II
Poulsbo bound!

Special K has a reservation for Poulsbo. Patty and I are looking to meeting with all the other Ericsson. Special K is a 1986 E28.

Peter

C.A. Fields

E38 "NIMUE"
Artwork

Thinking about only 10 boats signed up so far.... yet I walk past a lot of Ericson's in Squalicum Harbor (Bellingham). I would be willing to pop a flyer for the rendezvous on some boats. Perhaps invite locals for a beer and trip discussion.....heck I had started to try and get a local group of Ericson owners together a while back with poor followup.

Do we want to make a flyer up? Are there any from previous events etc with some Ericson art work....?

Fred

Hi All, here's a quick revamp of our poster from last year at Maple Bay. I am not sure yet whether I will be able to make the event but I'm hoping.
If you need the full photoshop file let me know.
C.A. Fields

Attachments

• EricsonRendezvous Poulsbo copy.jpg
    EricsonRendezvous Poulsbo copy.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 186

PNWSailor

Just getting up and running here on EY.org, have 1976 MkII in Tacoma, would like to know more about the rendezvous at Poulsbo this June. Any info for signing up is appreciated. Have lots of questions on handrails, windows and rub rail replacement inserts.
Bobb Peters

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Just getting up and running here on EY.org, have 1976 MkII in Tacoma, would like to know more about the rendezvous at Poulsbo this June. Any info for signing up is appreciated. Have lots of questions on handrails, windows and rub rail replacement inserts.
Bobb Peters

Glad to have you checking in.
Just call up the Port @ Poulsbo and they will reserve your slip. There is a fee of $5. but that's less than we have paid at other marinas.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Loren

mkollerjr

Member III
Blogs Author
Special K and Electra-Gal, do you know what slips you will be in, so I can update the map?

Mark

hodo

Member III
T shirts

My T shirt contact says about $18 per shirt, cotton crew neck, Rendezvouz info on front, ie, year, location, with Ericson logo in middle, "over the heart", larger Ericson logo on back, about 6". Thinking a darker blue?... How many?What size?
Shall I pursue this?
Harold
Mischief :devil: Maker

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
My T shirt contact says about $18 per shirt, cotton crew neck, Rendezvouz info on front, ie, year, location, with Ericson logo in middle, "over the heart", larger Ericson logo on back, about 6". Thinking a darker blue?... How many?What size?
Shall I pursue this?
Harold
Mischief :devil: Maker

Hi Harold,
We're in: two XL shirts and the blue color sounds good.
Loren and Kathy

ps: edit: add one to make that an order of three, all XL

Last edited:

mkollerjr

Member III
Blogs Author
Does anyone have a good photo to use for the Freshwater News magazine? I sent them the cool flyer that was posted, but they want a "photo with boats."

Mark

Special K

Member II
Special K and Electra-Gal, do you know what slips you will be in, so I can update the map?

Mark

I think Special K is going to be in slip F-51. My current plan is to keep the boat there during the week to take advantage of Poulsbo's Third of July fireworks.

Peter

hodo

Member III
T shirts

I need to have the T shirt orders in soon. Please let me know sizes and how many. I'll collect at the rendezvous. Let me know by May 10.
Thanks,
Harold, S/V Mischief :devil: Maker

hodo

Member III
Rendezvous T shirts

Hi all, Talked with T shirt guy, he said need to know sizes and quantity by the 22nd of May. The more we order, the less they cost.
Thanks, Harold:devil:

supersailor

Contributing Partner
Tee Shirts

Hi Harold. I was the first one on the list, I believe but I just wanted to be sure it was caught. One men's large and one ladies small.

Thanks

hodo

Member III
T shirts for rendezvous

Hello, NW Vikings. I need to turn in the order for Rendezvous T Shirts this weekend. Please order asap.
Thanks, Harold & Jessie, S/V Mischief :devil: Maker

E33MikeOx

Member II
Music at Rendezvous?

Hi fellow Ericson folks:
Just wondering if there might be any guitar players, singers, etc. to collaborate with on the making of a bit of musical entertainment(when we're not sailing, eating, drinking, telling sailing stories, checking out the other guy's boat, etc.).
Mike Oxborrow, J.P Foolish, E-33 #25, Portland, OR

MartaCrichlow

Walt and Marty Crichlow
Ericson Rendezvouc 2015

"Brigadoon" is now down on the Columbia River, Longview Yacht Club. We just learned of the rendezvous at Poulsbo Marina June 27-28. No plans to head the boat north this summer, but would consider coming up in our motorhome. June 27-28 is workable for us. We will try to attend. will email sailingericson@gmail.com for more info. Thanks.