How much should I pay for an instrument panel...

JPS27

Member III
I need an instrument panel for a Yanmar 2qm15. I've been looking all over the internet for prices and can't find much of anything. Can anyone venture an educated guess as to what sounds fair for 1) a panel with lights, instruments only and 2) the entire panel and harness? I have cobbled together most of the parts between two panel/harness sets, but I'll be borrowing from both toward a complete set. I may have found an intact panel and harness but have no idea what would be a fair price. Thanks.

Jay

paul culver

Member III
If you're thinking about making your own replacement panel you might check out this site:

http://www.frontpanelexpress.com/

They have free designer software and can manufacture to your design in a variety of materials. I hope to use them for my panel when I get to my things to do in retirement list.

Paul
E29 "Bear"

Macgyro

Amazingly Still Afloat
Blogs Author
I like that

I've bookmarked it to use later once I get the fiberglass dust cleaned up and the other 200 projects done.

My quick rough estimate through their builder was about $80 plus tax and shipping. That was for a 3mm thick powder coated/chromated finish. With raw aluminum the estimate was closer to $38. It looks like there is a lot of variation in the price based on your preferences.

Dean

Last edited: