• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

How much should I pay for an instrument panel...

JPS27

Member III
I need an instrument panel for a Yanmar 2qm15. I've been looking all over the internet for prices and can't find much of anything. Can anyone venture an educated guess as to what sounds fair for 1) a panel with lights, instruments only and 2) the entire panel and harness? I have cobbled together most of the parts between two panel/harness sets, but I'll be borrowing from both toward a complete set. I may have found an intact panel and harness but have no idea what would be a fair price. Thanks.

Jay

paul culver

Member III
If you're thinking about making your own replacement panel you might check out this site:

http://www.frontpanelexpress.com/

They have free designer software and can manufacture to your design in a variety of materials. I hope to use them for my panel when I get to my things to do in retirement list.

Paul
E29 "Bear"

Macgyro

Amazingly Still Afloat
Blogs Author
I like that

I've bookmarked it to use later once I get the fiberglass dust cleaned up and the other 200 projects done.

My quick rough estimate through their builder was about $80 plus tax and shipping. That was for a 3mm thick powder coated/chromated finish. With raw aluminum the estimate was closer to $38. It looks like there is a lot of variation in the price based on your preferences.

Dean

Last edited: