• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

WTB: Ericson 35-3 in the Pacific Northwest

Teranodon

Member III
I would like to buy an E35-3. Ideally, I would sail her to her new home on San Juan Island, but will put her on a truck if necessary. I am ready to pay a fair price for a boat in good condition. Any leads or advice would be greatly appreciated.

supersailor

Contributing Partner
E34-2 or 34-3

Hi Stephan,

I just got an E-mail from Loren Beach. I own an Ericson 34-2 in Port Angeles. I just took a late season solo cruise to Friday Harbor and Roche Harbor two weeks ago (the week with the big winds). The 34-2 and 35-3 are virtually the same boat with the same construction and same PHRF ratings. The stern of the 35-3 is raked more adding a little length above the waterline and the head is forward. The 34-2 has less rake in the stern and has the head aft. Otherwise, the boats are the same. The prime difference is in the cabin arrangement. The 34-2 is actually a couple inches longer than the 35-2. Go figure.

There is actually a beautiful 34-2 for sale in Bellingham right now. You can pick up the thread on the website.

If you would like to communicate more, E-mail me at rwm91@hotmail.com and I'll give you my phone number.

Bob Morrison
E-34 "Terra Nova"
Port Angeles