• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

2014 Isatphone Pro Standard Package--SOLD

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
New price in April, 2014, was $625 from Satphonestore.

Standard package includes the handset, AC charger, International plug kit, DC charger, hands-free gizmo, micro-USB cable, manual, CD. I added an extra-long (10') computer cable.

My price: $350, with about 200 minutes of time still available on the card (that's about $200 worth).

I used this phone on a cruise this summer LA-Hawaii-LA. Connected to a laptop with UUplus, I was able to send and receive emails daily, in addition to voice calls.

Included is a clever $30 external GPS, which when connected to the laptop and UUplus, automatically attaches a Google Earth file to any email. A recipient just clicks on the file and your current position opens in Google Earth. This was a big hit with the family at home.

Last edited:

ignacio

Member III
Blogs Author
Hi Christian,

Just sent you a few emails.

New price in April, 2014, was $625 from Satphonestore.

Standard package includes the handset, AC charger, International plug kit, DC charger, hands-free gizmo, micro-USB cable, manual, CD. I added an extra-long (10') computer cable.

My price: $350, with about 200 minutes of time still available on the card (that's about $200 worth).

I used this phone on a cruise this summer LA-Hawaii-LA. Connected to a laptop with UUplus, I was able to send and receive emails daily, in addition to voice calls.

Included is a clever $30 external GPS, which when connected to the laptop and UUplus, automatically attaches a Google Earth file to any email. A recipient just clicks on the file and your current position opens in Google Earth. This was a big hit with the family at home.