• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Wicked Salty Ericson

Wicked Salty

Whats up guys n gals!
I just bought a 1983 Ericson 30+ off of craigslist this past July and have been loving her! I just graduated college and was born and raised in Scituate, MA and have always had boating, sailing and fishing in my life thanks to my parents.
I am a graphic designer, filmmaker, artist and adventurer.
My girlfriend assisted me in buying the boat and our plans are to explore the east coast starting this September, down to Charleston, SC to visit the pops, ICW, Florida keys and eventually crossing the Gulf Stream. I have started a youtube channel called Wicked Salty and have been documenting the entire experience since the purchasing of the boat. The videos are also about us having a good time and enjoying life along the way.
Anyways, were excited about the trip and we are excited to be starting our new lifestyle as well. We have already sailed her (powersail mostly) back from East Greenwich, RI where she was originally kept to my hometown of Scituate, MA, where she now sits as we prepare our voyage.
Please if you have some free time check out the videos, subscribe, and like if you can.

Here she is in action : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ietmUsg3PQ8

Its great to be a part of this excellent community as well, I have heard nothing but the best about the great reputation of these forums.
Its good to be onboard!:)
-Wicked Salty

Clarice

Member I
Hey Wicked Salty,
Welcome aboard! We have an 30+ too. They are great boats. Love the video. You guys are too funnnnnny!

Clarice

DanielW

E-28 Owner
Good luck man. Living aboard my E-28 was a great experience. Learn to live with less, it's very liberating. Small sailboats rock!