• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Can You Guess the. Anchor Light?

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Took these today trying to guess the fixture.

I know it only has one bulb.

Can anyone tell me what fixture it is? I'm thinking maybe an Aquasignal...

i want to order an LED bulb from Marinebeam. My guess is it would be the festoon type with the dimples...

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 60

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Disregard my earlier post.

I just ordered a new one from Marinebeam.

Marinebeam's NavLight™ Series 1 USCG-Certified LED Anchor Light.

This elegant, super bright, and efficient 3NM all-around anchor lamp meets the requirements for vessels up to 50 Meters in length. This lamp is simple to install on the mast-top with the included hardware.

Like all Marinebeam products, our LED all-around anchor lights have our integrated internal Constant-Current chipset, so they can operate at voltages from 9-33VDC. This means they are great for both 12VDC and 24VDC applications. This also provides protection from over-voltage conditions, transient surges, and provides for consistent output and safety even at very low battery levels.

Our navigation lamps do not emit RF harmful interference, and are EMC certified to EN55022, EN61547, and EN60945 so they will not interfere with radios, sensitive electronics, or GPS signals.

Currently only available in black UV-resistant housing.

Includes three (3) stainless steel mounting screws, and 8' of duplex 18AWG tinned wiring to allow power connection to be made within the mast or below decks, if desirable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 164