• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Good read: Between Two Harbors by Doug Oudin

MMLOGAN

Member III
Having met Doug only a couple of times over the years, I was surprised that he was such an accomplished writer. I just completed this book. If you have any affinity for the Island you will enjoy this read. Storms, boats lost, Island politics and fishing stories are all to be found plus a new respect regarding the jobs for which he was responsible.

$16.50 on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1491700645/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Matt
Wind Chaser E35-III #187

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Having met Doug only a couple of times over the years, I was surprised that he was such an accomplished writer. I just completed this book. If you have any affinity for the Island you will enjoy this read. Storms, boats lost, Island politics and fishing stories are all to be found plus a new respect regarding the jobs for which he was responsible.

$16.50 on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1491700645/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Matt
Wind Chaser E35-III #187

Wow, very cool! Looking forward to reading this. Thing's just haven't been the same since Doug left.

alleymon

Reading it now.

Wow, very cool! Looking forward to reading this. Thing's just haven't been the same since Doug left.
I'm reading this now at your suggestion. Many familiar names including the husband of one of my Avalon Schools classmates. So interesting to get the hometown story told in a more intimate way.

-Alleymon

MMLOGAN

Member III
Small world

My wife and I attended the Lido Island boat show this weekend. While talking with a representative from Lagoon the subject of Two Harbors came up. The rep happened to be Phillip Winter. He let us know he took Doug's place at the helm when Doug left. I told him I had just read Doug's book and it was worth his time. Funny how life works...:egrin: