• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Uploading a link

supersailor

Contributing Partner
Hi everyone,

I put together a PowerPoint presentation of the Maple Bay Rendezvous for the site. I can't figure out how to create a link to OneDrive so that those interested could take a peek. I am using a PC with Windows 7. I also have a Laptop with Windows 8.1 but I stay away from it as much as possible due to a high frustration factor.

Can anyone help me out here?

Bob Morrison
"Terra Nova"

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Hi everyone,

I put together a PowerPoint presentation of the Maple Bay Rendezvous for the site. I can't figure out how to create a link to OneDrive so that those interested could take a peek. I am using a PC with Windows 7. I also have a Laptop with Windows 8.1 but I stay away from it as much as possible due to a high frustration factor.

Can anyone help me out here?

Bob Morrison
"Terra Nova"

What format is it - a PPF? I would suggest making a PDF of it, and uploading that way. How big is it, can you email it to me back channel?

Otherwise, if you're hosting the document, and just want to link it it, that should be straight enough to do - in the thread window - the little icon of the globe with the chain link on it...

//sse

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
What format is it - a PPF? I would suggest making a PDF of it, and uploading that way. How big is it, can you email it to me back channel?

Otherwise, if you're hosting the document, and just want to link it it, that should be straight enough to do - in the thread window - the little icon of the globe with the chain link on it...

//sse

Great! Been waiting to see what I missed,,,:crying: