• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

NEW! old stock YS Pedestal for sale!

Graham Cole

The Zoomer
Yes I have decided to sell my new old stock (never installed) YS pedestal. Sold the boat and don't have any need for it. The base is 10" in diameter and the height to the base of where the pedestal guard yoke bolts on is 30"

There is one minor scratch on the base- This has the steering shaft with bearings, shaft woodruff key and new YS chromed nut. The bronze chain sprocket is new, just like the whole thing! There is nothing other than the pedestal itself and the steering shaft. No shifters/ yoke/ pedestal guard/ compass/ compass plate etc.

I want $140 USD and you ship from Point Roberts WA. 98281 or pick up in lower mainland British Columbia.

This is the unicorn, folks....

I can email pics to sincerely interested parties.. Please make sure my dimensions match yours because YS made a few different sizes...

link to craigslist for photos

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/boa/4525994587.html
Graham Cole

Last edited:

Graham Cole

The Zoomer
Well it is not sold as I was delayed in shipping then brutally inconvenienced by US Customs to the point that I had to return to Canada with a butchered package.

Local pick up only to Ericson Board members. If you intend to use it on your own boat - all I want is a 24 of Modelo or Corona. I am not going to ship this or pack it up or anything. Beer- at my garage door in Tsawwassen B.C. at a time of MY convenience. Please don't re-sell it- just use it in good spirits on your Ericson/Olson...

Dan W

Member I
Is this still available ??

Is this still available - - I have an E38 - - Local pick up may be tough, however I have family in Seatle that might be able to pick up and then ship for me...