• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Show us your recent Ericson photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Picture received, Rick. Ah, moonlight..."that tender light which Heaven to gaudy day denies." I think that was Byron. Anyway, it's strange how modern cameras can make a night time moon shot look like dusk. Here's a picture of Annabel Lee trucked in for the night behind one of Georgia's barrier islands. It's after 2130 hours and to the human eye it's dark. At least until the moon starts climbing into the sky. We have the oil lamps trimmed and I just went topside to check things when I saw the moon and thought it looked particularly clear and bright and so I would try to get a picture. Well nuts. The result looks like near daylight. Whatever....

Larry Lee
Annabel Lee E 32-200
Savannah, GA

View attachment 16349

Thats a great picture Larry. The glow of the oil lamps look nice too!

D & DM Cahill

Member II
Ericson photos

Hi All. Attached is one of my favorite photos of our E38, Amazing Grace, taken while we were on a mooring at Reid Harbor, Stuart Island in the San Juan Islands. It was early in the spring and one of the few times there weren't a bunch of boats at Reid Harbor. Dave Cahill
2012 Amazing Grace Wall Picture.jpg

Hanktoo

Member III
The new Bimini and Fly

The Admiral is very happy
attachment.php

Attachments

• New Bimini E 35-2.JPG
    New Bimini E 35-2.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 545

Ericsean

Member III
Rettsie On the Hard in June

Here are two photos of Rettsie.

One on the hard 2 weeks ago, finally launched last week after installing new fuel tank. You can see my Petit Vivid white bottom paint before the yard recoated it. The white bottom makes it easier to clean when diving ( though I don't do that too much anymore)

The other photo is one of my favorites doing a Babylon Yacht Club 4th of July Regatta a few years ago, which we won.

Looking forward to a long season!

Attachments

• 238.jpg
    238.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0604[1].jpg
    IMG_0604[1].jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 32

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Mast up

Results of a successful test of my (with the help of Klacko Spars) mast raising system for the E-28.

Phil Rushing

Member II
Beautiful pictures of beautiful boats, and none prettier than a well-kept Ericson!

The beginning of a great summer with Defiant, my new (newly acquired) old '68 Ericson 23...

Attachments

• Honda motor.jpg
    Honda motor.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Defiant starboard side.jpg
    Defiant starboard side.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Defiant bow shot.jpg
    Defiant bow shot.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 30

mkollerjr

Member III
Blogs Author
...typical scene lately after work...cooking dinner while close-hauled in the Puget Sound...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2704.jpg
    IMG_2704.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 813

dt222

Member III
You can get some pretty good shots if you put your daughter adrift in a dinghy 8 miles out in the Gulf of Maine.

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0682.jpg
    IMG_0682.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0732.jpg
    IMG_0732.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 95

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Tuesday evening sail 7-21-115

Here is a shot from on board an Ericson 33RH in a fresh breeze on the Columbia River. This was during our YC's regular Tuesday evening "Adult Sail" get together.
Sunny day and perfect sailing weather.

It's just a tad blurry due to being sourced from a phone camera wielded by the foredeck guy.

Loren

Attachments

• Mike's E33RH .jpg
    Mike's E33RH .jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 591

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Yesterday we sailed to a nice anchorage and swam in the emerald green waters. Here are a couple of photos at anchorage and one shot by my friend as we sailed into our bayou.
rick2.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.