• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Show us your recent Ericson photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter K

Member II
Some pics

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Some pics of of the sole, table, nav table, interior teak, and other remodeling work done over last year+

Attachments

• E 32 interior with ladder  foreground lores.jpg
    E 32 interior with ladder foreground lores.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 78
  • E 32 interior wide low light  lores.jpg
    E 32 interior wide low light lores.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 87
  • E 32 interior from galley angle  lores.jpg
    E 32 interior from galley angle lores.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 71
  • E 32 interior from entryway best  lores.jpg
    E 32 interior from entryway best lores.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 81
  • E 32 quarter berth  lores.jpg
    E 32 quarter berth lores.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 89

Peter K

Member II
More photos

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• E32 settee v berth wide lores.jpg
    E32 settee v berth wide lores.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 69
  • E32 settee table close lores.jpg
    E32 settee table close lores.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 63
  • E 32 V berth light on lores.jpg
    E 32 V berth light on lores.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 65
  • E 32 settee table nice shot  lores.jpg
    E 32 settee table nice shot lores.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Peter at helm profile far tele  lores.jpg
    Peter at helm profile far tele lores.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 66

Peter K

Member II
Cockpit and Engine and Head

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Cockpit.jpg
    Cockpit.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Head.jpg
    Head.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Nav.jpg
    Nav.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 51

Phil Rushing

Member II
Hanging out in La Paz

It IS a great place to hang out, especially when you're hanging in one of the prettiest Ericson's ever made! How was the trip down?

celtic sea

Member III
Phil, boat looks good, I'm just finishing mine up and next season heading down East Coast ICW. I see your anchor doesn't appear to be on a anchor roller, maybe hard to see though, is that the case?
John
E35-2 #413
DIJAN

Phil MacFarlane

Member III
Thanks John. Yes the anchor is on the roller, thats where it lives when not in use. Heres a better shot of it while she was still under construction, pre port lights, non skid, boom...

Attachments

• IMG_4203.jpg
    IMG_4203.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 359

celtic sea

Member III
Got ya, thanks for that view. Nice! One item on my list is to figure something out for the anchor up there. thinking I'm going to get the Rocna #35 but need to work out roller mount. Understand with that Rocna no worries.. Guess we'll see.
John
E35-2
DIJAN

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Plan B ?

View attachment 21430
Tough area here to adapt.
John
E35

May I suggest that it's time to change from the old "Perko" style split running lights to a combined red/green on the pulpit?

I did that exact upgrade on our prior 1981 model sailboat. It involved removing the pulpit and having a new ss cross-tube welded on. Tedious work, creating a hole on the inside of the curve to match up with one end of the new tube thru which to feed the wire. :rolleyes:

Not really expensive, but it was an interesting project involving some time sitting in the "thinking chair".... :nerd:

Modern LED lighting draws little power and is much more visible to other vessels at night and this clears off the bow area quite a bit.

celtic sea

Member III
I have thought that Loren, do you suggest any specific brand? I see the aqua signal that most use, guess replace bulb with LED? Or do you recommend one specific? Also they sell a pulpit rail mount but very expensive. Need to fabricate one at work I guess.
John
E35-2

Glyn Judson

Dicey anchor roller mounting.

John, I was faced with the same dilemma when mounting my Windline Marine roller to the bow of out former boat, an Ericson 25+. I solved the problem by attaching the front holes to the raised area where the Perko nav lights, off to the starboard side and shimmed the rear fasteners of the deck with a chunk of teak. That might be a solution short of re-engineering the entire forward bow/pulpit attachment area. I too used a single Aqua Signal bi-light on the front of the pulpit railing. Easy peasy and it didn't cost all that much in the end. Good luck, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey CA

toddster

Curator of Broken Parts
Blogs Author
I have thought that Loren, do you suggest any specific brand? I see the aqua signal that most use, guess replace bulb with LED? Or do you recommend one specific? Also they sell a pulpit rail mount but very expensive. Need to fabricate one at work I guess.
John
E35-2

See: http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/entry.php?448-Bow-Wow-Wow-Wow As they say, your milage may vary.
Darn... I keep forgetting to take a picture with the anchor in place. Haven't actually parked bow-in for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.