• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Bow pulpit repair

Hi all,
The bow pulpit on my Ericson 29 (1990) got a nasty bend (impact with a dock piling). Does anyone know of a repair show or marine fabricator in the Annapolis Maryland area who might fix this--or know where to get a replacement if it's structurally damaged? (I know about Railmakers in Costa Mesa but was hoping for something on the East Coast and a repair job if I could get away with not replacing the rail.

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Josh Fischman
"Volans"
Edgewater, MD

Emerald

Hi,

talk to John over at:

Metalcraft Engineering Inc
1828 George Ave, Annapolis, MD 21401
(410) 269-5370

They do all sorts of fabrication and bending in SS. They are on the opposite side of the street from Chesapeake Lightcraft and maybe one block sooner - not quite to the corner of Legion Ave - where you'd turn left to go up to the Post Office and then Bacon's.

He did a really nice repair which required welding of cast aluminum on my YS pedestal guard, and a few other miscellaneous things for me. I've also bought raw material from him for DIY projects.

Will call him tomorrow, David, and thanks.

Will call him tomorrow, David, and thanks!

Hi,

talk to John over at:

Metalcraft Engineering Inc
1828 George Ave, Annapolis, MD 21401
(410) 269-5370

They do all sorts of fabrication and bending in SS. They are on the opposite side of the street from Chesapeake Lightcraft and maybe one block sooner - not quite to the corner of Legion Ave - where you'd turn left to go up to the Post Office and then Bacon's.

He did a really nice repair which required welding of cast aluminum on my YS pedestal guard, and a few other miscellaneous things for me. I've also bought raw material from him for DIY projects.