• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

2014 Rendezvous t-shirts

TS Farley

Member II
Hi all,

Maple Bay 2014 Rendezvous t-shirts are ready to be ordered! :)

You can place your order with me at morrow.vivian@gmail.com.

Payment will be cash at the rendezvous. The front logo is embroidered and the back is printed. Yes, that is an actual Ericson 35 silhouette on the back! There is a choice of shirt colours but the logos are white only.
tshirt mock up copy.png
1. Price - $20

2. Deadline for submitting orders is June 1st.

3. Women's shirts: size and colour - size specs and sample colours can be found on the attached websites - the caveat for colour choice is that the print is white and may not be very visible on a light background

COLOUR - www.sanmarcanada.com

Once at the site, select "womens only" and scroll way down to find:
ATC™
ACTIVE COTTON LADIES' V-NECK. LT101
and click on the shirt for the colour selection

SIZE - The womens size specs are on a different site, just to complicate things: http://www.sanmarcanada.com/specsheets/LT101.pdf

4. Men's shirts: it's all here.
-1.jpg
Men’s chest measurement:
S=36", M=40", L=44", XL=48", 2XL=52", 3XL=56”

Last edited:

Intuition

Member I
Shirt Order

We would like to order two T-shirts. One Male size medium in Charcoal Heather and one Ladies in Royal Heather. For David and Diana on Intuition - Ericson 35-2. See you at the rendezvous.

David

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I'll take one...

Hey Vivian -

I'm not sure that Meeta and I can make it up there this year - as the cost is prohibitive for us, but would it be possible to buy a shirt and have you mail it to me or something?

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Hey Vivian -

I'm not sure that Meeta and I can make it up there this year - as the cost is prohibitive for us, but would it be possible to buy a shirt and have you mail it to me or something?

I might be interested in one too.

TS Farley

Member II
Ahoy Rick from Florida,

Sure, we could send you one too. You'd have to promise to sail up and join a Pacific Northwest Gathering of the Vikings sometime though.

You can send your size/colour choice and mailing address to me at morrow.vivian@gmail.com.

Vivian

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
two more....

We would like to order two T shirts, one "silver" and one "slate".
Size XL for both.
We have no idea what the garment difference is for their mens or womens, since all of the shirts we have bought in the past are "unisex".

So get us one of each gender, I guess. I will take the silver color, if possible.

Thanks much,
Loren Beach

TS Farley

Member II
Hi Loren,

Sure, we can put you down for that. That would be 2 of the men's crew neck which are as unisex as you can get. We were also giving a choice of a v-neck version for the women's shirt. If you wanted one of those just follow the directions above for size and colour. Give me an email at morrow.vivian@gmail.com with the colour. I am enroute up north with no wi-fi so emails are a bit easier.

TS Farley

Member II
Hey there Sean,

Did you still want rv t-shirts? The order goes in shortly. I can mail them to you but not until I get back home in August if that works for you.

Vivian