• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

38-200 Wanted Near Florida

Sailing Maniac

We are seeking to buy a 38-200 in or near Florida. If you have one and would like to sell, please send me a private message.

Will also consider a clean later model 38 Ericson.
Thanks
The Maniac.

Last edited:

Jaytanz

Member I
Mine is for sale. Listed with Knot 10 brokerage in Maryland, they also have an office in Florida. I'm willing to negotiate to bear some of the cost of shipping, there is a local captain who regularly does deliveries between the Chesapeake and Florida. His price would probably be pretty reasonable, I just had him move the boat across the bay and was pleasantly surprised by the bill. Their preliminary listing says it's a 381, but it is a 38-200. You can call Jay Porterfield directly. Look him up on their web site knot10.com, I don't want to post his number without asking first.

Sailing Maniac

Mine is for sale. Listed with Knot 10 brokerage in Maryland, they also have an office in Florida. I'm willing to negotiate to bear some of the cost of shipping, there is a local captain who regularly does deliveries between the Chesapeake and Florida. His price would probably be pretty reasonable, I just had him move the boat across the bay and was pleasantly surprised by the bill. Their preliminary listing says it's a 381, but it is a 38-200. You can call Jay Porterfield directly. Look him up on their web site knot10.com, I don't want to post his number without asking first.

PM sent Jason.